Discover a world of possibility with our wide range of EzFlow TruDip Liquids to achieve the ultimate dip manicure. Begin your dipping manicure service with two parts. First the powder and second the dipping liquid.
- Push back cuticles and prep one coat of EzBond to the natural nails.
- Start with an application of our nail tips using ABS Nail Glue. File and shape.
- Apply a thin layer of TruDip Base.
- Begin application of any TruDip Coloured Powders or any TruDip Pink & White Powders.
- Repeat the colouring process until your layers of coating is satisfactory.
- 2 layers of TruDip Activate is then applied to surface to provide a smooth finish to the nail colour.
- Lastly, 2 layers of TruDip Seal (topcoat) is applied to bring out the shine and create strong, healthy nails.
- Compliment the final dipping manicure with TruDip Essential Oil Plus for added protection among each cuticle.
Each dipping liquid is essential for every colour and French dipping application… It requires no curing and gives you the opportunity to create either a luscious or matte look – whichever floats your boat!