Nail Tek #2 Strengthener Intensive Therapy 15ml
Nail Tek Intensive Therapy helps weak, thin, soft or peeling nails by sealing the layers of nail together. Intensive Therapy reinforces and thickens nails while promoting strength and flexibility.
Soft, peeling, and weak nails are very thin, and have splitting/layering of the free edge that usually extends beyond the free edge. This nail type grows very slowly and rarely exceeds the fingertips. Avoid harsh chemicals including detergents.
All nails are NOT created equal and different problems require different solutions. The Nail Tek Nail Program was developed to help you grow and keep healthy, strong, natural nails. This highly personalized system is designed to ensure your success. Each strengthener formulation provides effective nail therapy for specific nail conditions so whatever the condition of your nails, there is a formulation right for you.
Nail type: Soft, Peeling Nails
- Split and peel easily
- Are weak and soft
- Bend easily at slightest touch
- Rarely grow past fingertips
How to use:
- Use step one to clean and prime nails.
- Treat with one coat of the appropriate Nail Tek strengthening formula as a base coat. Begin at the half moon, stroking toward the end of the nail. Be sure to keep all nail products away from the cuticle and skin as they may cause dryness.
- Colour with two coats of your favorite shade of nail polish.
- Apply the appropriate Nail Tek Strengthener daily for 7 days to reseal and protect free edges. After one week, remove all polish with a remover and begin the five steps again.
Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin, Acrylates Copolymer, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, n-Butyl Alcohol, Formaldehyde, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenate, Violet 2 (CI 60725).
Please note: colours may vary based on application and your device’s digital colour reproduction. If you’re unhappy with the colour you’ve received, not a problem! Simply return the item unopened and in original condition for an exchange or 100% refund. Returns and exchanges will be not accepted if the item has been opened or used.
For more support, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org