Nail Tek #1 Ridge Filler Foundation 15ml
Nail Tek Foundation 1 fills unsightly ridges and nail damage while healing and strengthening the natural nail. This unique base coat is a special blend of strengtheners, conditioners, micro-fibers, and natural fillers that promotes polish adhesion. Foundation smooths uneven nail surfaces.
All nails are NOT created equal and different problems require different solutions. The Nail Tek Nail Program was developed to help you grow and keep healthy, strong, natural nails. This highly personalized system is designed to ensure your success. Each strengthener formulation provides effective nail therapy for specific nail conditions so whatever the condition of your nails, there is a formulation right for you.
Nail type: Normal, Healthy Nails
- Look strong, smooth and healthy
- Grow easily
- Bend slightly when pressed
How to use:
- Clean and prime nails.
- Treat with one coat of the appropriate Nail Tek formula as a base coat. Begin at the half moon, stroking toward the end of the nail. Be sure to keep all nail products away from the cuticle and skin as they may cause dryness.
- Colour with two coats of your favorite shade of nail polish.
- Apply the appropriate Nail Tek daily for 7 days to reseal and protect free edges. After one week, remove all polish with a non-acetone remover and begin the five steps again.
Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Talc, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Triphenyl Phosphate, n-Butyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Hydrated Silica, Formaldehyde, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Diacetone Alcohol, Camphor, Citric Acid, Violet 2 (CI 60725).
Please note: colours may vary based on application and your device’s digital colour reproduction. If you’re unhappy with the colour you’ve received, not a problem! Simply return the item unopened and in original condition for an exchange or 100% refund. Returns and exchanges will be not accepted if the item has been opened or used.
For more support, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org