- This thinner carbide bit has been created for cleaning any acrylic or gel product from underneath the nail plate.
- When performing this service take care not to damage the hyponychium (the skin tissue that seals the nail plate to the nail bed).
- Cross-cut bits offer diagonal blades with cuts perpendicular to the axis of the bur. This unique design provides a rapid, precise and easy cut of acrylic product. Less force is required to achieve the same cutting rate of other carbide bits and there is less chatter and hence smoother cutting. This will result in significant time and cost savings.
- These bits have a 3/32″ stem that fits most standard professional electric nail files.
*Please note that these bits are professional tools used for artificial nails and are not to be used on the the natural nail bed.
- Check nail bits before use.
- Always wear eye-protective safety glasses.
- For professional use only.
- Do not use if it is dropped.
- Keep away from children.
- Disinfect nail bits after use.